If you are an entrepreneurial, creative, business-minded trademark attorney who is looking for something new, we would love to talk to you. LegalZoom Global Services is looking for an exceptional trademark attorney to help us redefine our trademark offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in development of trademark offerings aimed at small businesses;
- Manage trademark process and systems improvement including functions for filing applications, responding to office actions and refining/maintaining a trademark docket;
- Conduct and review trademark searches and provide strategic advice and risk analyses;
- Supervise support staff responsible for implementation of trademark process and systems;
- Provide quality and compliance oversight for trademark offerings.
- At least 5 years of experience practicing in a law firm or in-house;
- Significant experience with US trademark prosecution, office action responses, oppositions and cancellations; trademark clearance searching; analyzing and reporting;
- Experience interacting with examining attorneys at USPTO;
- Business acumen and an ability to provide legal advice in the context of strategic business initiatives;
- Experience managing support staff;
- Admitted to practice in at least one state (CA, TX or DC preferred) At least 5 years of experience practicing in a law firm or in-house.
- Experience advising start-ups and small businesses in general business matters;
- International trademark experience;
- Experience is designing operations for fulfillment of legal services.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
VIP Specialist, Customer Care
As a VIP Specialist with the Customer Care Team, Taji and his team ensure that customers have the best experience they can with the LegalZoom platform and products.
Back to top