Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary)
The Recruiting Coordinator position provides administrative support to the Talent Management team. You will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities that are detail-oriented and deadline driven. High energy level, excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and take initiative are critical to this role.
What you'll do:
- Provide administrative support to Recruiters
- Meet and greet candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Assist in reviewing resumes and sourcing (which in includes job postings)
- Administer pre-employment tests
- Review employment applications ensuring they are completed in full
- Process all pre-employment paperwork, including background and reference checks
- Perform data entry of recruiting activity
- Schedule attendance at career fairs
- 2+ years previous related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional client service, communication, and teaming skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a self-managed environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and the internet
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top