We’re seeking a bright, talented, creative people with passion to join our growing team—the kind of people who see opportunity in the face of challenge and who enjoy a fast-paced, team-centered work environment. Since our founding in 2001, we continue to maintain a casual, diverse, friendly and supportive work culture that genuinely appreciates good ideas, values every team member and provides opportunities for advancement.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and welcome all visitors and vendors
- Provide Administrative support to the Office Services Manager and Talent Acquisition
- Issue and maintain building access cards.
- Assist with office/company events; order meals when needed.
- Assist with completing facilities related service requests
- Maintain tidy appearance of main lobby, interview rooms and boardroom
- Assist with maintaining conference room calendars and scheduling.
- Run errands when needed; other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top