Quality Assurance Analyst
We're looking for a passionate mid-level QA Analyst who is a self-starter and can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes.
What you'll do:
- Perform manual testing of web applications and backend systems
- Create Test Plans outlining test approach and risk mitigation
- Create and document Test Cases based on product requirements
- Execute Test Plans and Test Cases
- Log Test Results
- Write detailed defect reports and work with development to assist with troubleshooting, resolution and validation
- Support release process and perform production verification testing
- Run automated tests & report failures to test suite owners
- Other duties required by Management
- BA or BS degree required, preferably in related field
- Minimum of 3 years in the QA field in testing commercial web applications and supporting backend systems
- Knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Experience with Agile Sprint Management and Bug tracking solutions such as Jira or VersionOne
- Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Experience running automated tests
- Experience Testing API's
- Understanding of the architecture around web applications (web server, mobile applications, databases, proxy, etc.)
- Ability to execute SQL Queries and to make simple changes to existing ones
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top