Be a part of a team managing strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities and 10 to 15+ years of agile/project/program management experience with demonstrated history of working with e-commerce companies.
What you'll do:
- Support valuable solutions and ensure features are ordered considering priorities; provide support and guidance to Sponsors
- Work closely with the Product Managers to ensures that the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is clear and understood by all Delivery Teams
- Lead Program Management teams that consists of – Sponsors, Supporting Product Managers and Technical Architects
- Work with the Product Management Teams to Breakdown Initiatives into Features and Features to Stories
- Manages scope changes to MVP
- Identify dependencies across all Delivery Teams and track them to ensure that teams are in sync
- Remove barriers, communicate and escalate as required
- Works with Release Management to ensure that Features are properly scheduled and aligned with the go to market schedule
- Coordinates with the Product Manager to ensure that the Feature delivery schedule is in alignment with the go to market schedule
- Provide clarity through a well-defined Feature Backlog
- Hold Agile Teams accountable to make and meet commitments
- Demonstrate measurable progress by facilitating demonstration of integrated features
- Provide timely information to Portfolio Management for investment decisions
- Execute Product Roadmaps and Release Plans and revising those plans appropriately to meet changing needs, requirements and/or capacity.
- Create and maintain processes and artifacts for managing intake, prioritization, planning, execution and close-out of key business initiatives.
- Create and maintain visual information radiators and team/program metrics that demonstrate measurable progress toward KPIs and delivery of planned work.
- Assist in the development of business cases, Initiatives, Features, Stories or other requirement documents.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scope.
- Effectively apply best practice methodology, inspect, adapt and enforce standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections, and make decisions accordingly.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Coach program and delivery teams in best practices of Agile delivery techniques.
- 10 to 15+ years prior experience in leading cross-functional projects and coordination (marketing, production, IT, customer service, etc.) following Agile and Traditional/Hybrid project delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Plan-driven).
- 3 to 4 years' experience as a Scrum Master effectively leading and coaching teams in Agile-at-scale.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in managing multi-team programs following scaled-Agile approaches such as the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile Development (DAD), or other Agile, Scrum or other iterative frameworks at-scale
- Strong understanding of web site design, user interface design principles, usability testing, and web site technologies preferred.
- Proven success in building strong relationships, managing stakeholder expectations and able to communicate at all levels.
- Expert experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven programs in Agile Product Lifecycle tools (e.g. Agilecraft, Rally, VersionOne, Jira, etc.) highly desirable.
- 3 to 5 years' experience with communicating concisely and accurately to "C" Level executives.
- Expert experience with conflict resolution, scope management, issue & risk tracking, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management.
- Consulting or start up experience (preferably Lean Startup)
- Experience with being an Agile coach.
- CSP, ACP, PMP, Six Sigma or Lean certifications are a plus.
- Microsoft Project or similar expertise.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top