The Product Manager - Business Services will be responsible innovating and building new products in LegalZoom's business products portfolio. The right candidate will be customer-focused, mobile-centric, strategic and analytical, full of creativity, and effective at communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Be the voice of the customer across the organization. Lead product development lifecycle from ideation through launch including end-to-end customer experience.
- Work in an Agile development environment. Adjust requirements based on new data or strategy shifts. Influence UX designers on front-end experience specifications.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Production, Customer Care, and Technology to support customer lifecycle management activities including pilots, betas and full launches, customer experience optimization, and product optimization.
- Partner with Technology and Product Development teams to define and develop new product and subscriptions offerings.
- Competitive analysis: drive competitive analyses in partnership with Product Marketing; lead the team in anticipating competitive moves, and responding to any competitive development in the marketplace.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create messaging and positioning that is compelling and differentiated; responsible for directing the development of key messaging documents for products that include buyer personas, product positioning, and price/packaging.
- Define business and customer experience metrics for tracking product performance in collaboration with analytics team.
- 1-3 years product management experience or other relevant experience with proven capability to direct product management strategy and requirements planning and execution.
- Track record of creating and executing on high-impact products with proven commercial success.
- Mobile experience & technical background preferred.
- Track record leveraging various product design methodologies and tools to create new, and innovative products and services
- Experience building SaaS and subscription based services and solutions.
- Small business product management experience desired.
- Superior communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations to senior management.
- Defending a traffic ticket may be considered as 'legal' experience :)
Legalzoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top