- Austin, TX
The LegalZoom Experience Design (XD) team is looking for a Product Designer who can understand and define customer goals and design product solutions to meet those goals.
We’re looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual to match the culture of our in-house XD team. The person must be detail oriented with a solid understanding of the facets of product design, including working with an established brand, design system, wireframes and using data to inform design.
What you will do
- Able to complete and prioritize work on your own in a multi-disciplinary team, consistently considering the whole user experience in your work.
- Able to complete in-depth research analysis in addition to UX/IA design work
- Work and improve measurable results with clearly defined goals
- Influences product direction on team
- Create visual assets for web, web apps, native apps, and beyond
- Collaborate directly with all involved parties including product managers, product marketing, etc.
- Use our design system to develop and test high level, future forward design concepts
- Be able to collaborate with other designers, writers and developers
- Be proactive and flexible in making design decisions and recognize areas for growth
- Be able to present and support your creative ideas
- Be able to take direction, constructive feedback and observations with a positive attitude
- 3 + years experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, InVision, Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of digital product design discipline
- Current with UI/UX best practices.
- Experience working with design systems & pattern libraries
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, coding frameworks and web technology
- Proficiency in creating high-fidelity prototypes is highly desirable
- Clear communications skills
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor are mandatory
We look forward to learning more about you, and certainly appreciate you taking the time to get to know us!
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top