LegalZoom.com is seeking a Product Analyst to join our Customer Insights and Analytics team. This position will be dedicated to a team that is responsible to reimagine product offering and customer experience around Business Formation products. As a key member of fast moving cross functional team, you are responsible to provide insights and analytics on rapid iterations of product changes tested using AB testing framework. In addition, this person will be performing exploratory data analyses to look for new opportunities and to form new hypotheses. Ability to summarize and effectively communicate complex analyses to stakeholders from diverse background is a must. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who is analytical, is a critical thinker, loves data, is very motivated to learn about and support a variety of business functions.
What you'll do:
- Actively participate in all phases of development process to understand business drivers for a desired change in product, identify success metric to evaluate performance, and to make sure proper tracking is in place in various tools and systems
- Effectively retrieve data from sources such as Google Analytics (using BigQuery), our proprietary data warehouse (using SQL), SalesForce, and others
- Perform comprehensive analyses and communicate results to key stakeholders in verbal, written, and visual media
- Work with Analytics Manager and Business Intelligence team to create dynamic dashboards in Tableau to automate reporting
- Partner with Product Manager to perform what-if scenarios around pricing and packaging decisions
- B.A., preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent in quantitative field
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Ability to quickly and effectively build partnerships with stakeholders across the company
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to effectively present analyses to business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Must be an advanced user of Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau is a plus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top