Print/Ship Specialist (Part Time)
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Business Formation team as a Print/Ship Specialist. The Print-Ship Specialist will be responsible for printing, collating, reviewing and packaging many different types of orders, as well as other shipping-related duties like taking inventory, and moving supplies.
What you'll do:
- Print all types of orders the team receives – sometimes manually.
- Collate documents, including miscellaneous inserts, and hole-punch as needed.
- Review documents to ensure that top-quality has been achieved.
- Learn how to assist print teams outside of the Business Formations Dept., and other teams that are within the Print-Ship facility.
- Take inventory and move supplies to ensure that everyone has the materials needed.
- Must be highly organized, proactive and detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office, Internet, and related software applications.
- Professional team player with the ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and adhere to internal policy and procedures.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift 25 pound boxes.
- High School degree or equivalent.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top