Partner Manager (Account Management)
LegalZoom is seeking an analytical, driven and results-oriented individual to join its partnerships team and help drive the business forward. In this role, you will use your analytical and strategic experience to help the business development team develop and deepen partnerships with our strategic partners. You will work cross-functionally with product, product marketing and sales teams to help drive revenue generating opportunities.
What you will do:
- Working with the partnerships teams to support prompt and thoughtful management of our partner needs and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Leverage internal and external data to develop business recommendations that generate value for customers and revenue for LegalZoom
- Partner with internal Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure high-quality delivery of our partners' marketing strategies
- Regularly review performance dashboards to identify and escalate business opportunities and risks
- Use business acumen, analytical skills and relationship experience to market and execute complex initiatives, such as onboarding new partners or developing integrations with existing partners
- Ability to execute cross-functionally within our organization while multi-tasking various internal and external requests, you are the hub of many spokes within LZ
- 2-4 years of strategic partnerships, analytical or sales experience.
- Adept at collecting, analyzing and synthesizing data to support strategies and communications internally and externally
- Has the ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly and confidently in verbal and written communications
- Incredibly responsive and solution-oriented -- operates at a high tempo and has an unrelenting drive to see efforts through to positive impacts on our members and partners
- Highly organized and detail-oriented -- able to successfully manage and prioritize numerous projects
- Thrives in ambiguity -- requires minimal oversight and can independently and thoughtfully develop and implement recommended approaches to complex problems
- Able to quickly understand our partner ecosystem and use that knowledge to advance the goals of our partners and our business
- Both curious and creative, consisting seeking out ways to improve our partnerships and business
- Ability to work cross-functionally and assert influence internally/externally
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or at least 4 years of related business experience
- Travel up to 25%
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top