Outbound Sales Representative
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Minimum 75+ outbound calls per day
- Must be comfortable with inside sales and outbound calling
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline that is consistently hitting sales quota.
- Manage a sales cycle that involves various participants and solution mixes in order to maintain a continuous pipeline of opportunities.
- Prospect to clients within a geographic region, particularly via outbound phone, face-to-face communication and through various channel partners.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Develop and execute a territory penetration strategy.
- Effectively manage sales activity and time management in order to generate revenue for the company and meet sales targets on a recurring basis.
- Conduct presentations, write proposals and contracts, and demonstrate effective and clear business communication.
- Maintain relevant, up-to-date data of prospects and customers within the company CRM system.
- At least 1 - 3 years of sales experience with inside sales / telemarketing (Business Development / Account Management / Sales Manager / Sales Executive). Primarily those that have sold strategic marketing solutions to small, midsize and large businesses through a web-based platform or environment or in a related technology based field.
- Demonstrated understanding of the unique business challenges facing our clients and organizations in order to help they generate a great marketing campaign.
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience delivering non-tangible services and solutions to leadership in the automobile industry.
- E-learning and/or training background a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred but not required
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top