Software Engineer IV
LegalZoom’s engineering team strives to bring modern applications to market in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Team members are encouraged to embody agile engineering practices in order to deliver value to our customers.
Our ideal candidate will have full stack software engineering experience, a mindset for improving processes and loves collaboration with their team members!
- Create new software for internal and external tools.
- Perform patches or bug fixes on existing software
- Work with Tech Lead to identify scalable solutions
- Build and design web services
- Support the daily operations of the IT/Tech department
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Other duties required by Management
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 6 years of hands on programming experience
- Minimum 4 year of hands on programming on the .NET (4.0+) platform using C#
- Expert in implementing ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC) solutions as well as IIS management
- Expert level programming with jQuery including AJAX and DOM manipulation
- Proven success implementing client side MVVM frameworks such as angularjs, ember, backbone
- Advanced experience building web services/APIs using WCF and Web API in a high transaction environment
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Expert experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT) with basic understanding of build automation
- Proven ability to use Design Patterns to accomplish scalable architecture
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- 2 years experience working in a Linux environment
- Previous experience working with Node.js
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
VIP Specialist, Customer Care
As a VIP Specialist with the Customer Care Team, Taji and his team ensure that customers have the best experience they can with the LegalZoom platform and products.
Back to top