We're looking for a Software Engineer who is a self-starter and can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes.
What you'll do:
- Create new software for internal and external tools.
- Perform patches or bug fixes on existing software
- Implement and integrate third-party products to LegalZoom
- Build web services
- Support the daily operations of the IT/Tech department
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Other duties required by Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of hands on programming experience
- Minimum 1 year of hands on programming on the .NET platform using C#
- Knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
- Experience working with ASP.NET (WebForms or MVC)
- Exposure to building web services using WCF or Web API
- Ability to write SQL queries as well as stored procedures
- Hands on experience with XML/XSL
- Previous experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT)
- Expert level experience working in a Windows environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top