Lead Mobile UI Designer (Temp to Hire)
What we're looking for
We're a legal services company but the experience we aim to deliver should feel like anything but what's typically associated with legal stuff. We're looking for a Lead Mobile UI Designer with a deep understanding of mobile technology, exceptional creative and problem-solving skills and able to generate clear ideas and concepts. We're looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual to match the culture of our in-house creative team. The person will be responsible for executing on all stages of the design process for both our iOS and Android products: from product thinking, to user testing, to building prototypes, mockups and other deliverables.
The person must be detail oriented with a solid understanding of mobile UI and best UI practices, be able to identify and implement industry trends, take on and drive assigned projects through all creative stages.
Sound like a challenge you typically embrace?
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for designing a suite of iOS and Android products.
Don't worry - you won't be alone. You'll report to our Sr. Creative Director who will be there to guide you and discuss your work.
What that means
- You'll leading and develop design concepts and deliver high-quality designs in line with business goals
- You'll work on developing information architecture, prototypes and mockups with intuitive interactive design
- You bring empathy to your design and see things from a customer's point of view
- You'll collaborate with customer service, product managers, marketing, and engineering to design mobile user experiences
- You'll research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns
- You'll facilitate design reviews
- You'll be ensuring consistency in the look and feel of the LegalZoom brand in the iOS and Android products while utilizing its own native application UI patterns
- You're well organized and able to juggle multiple projects at a time
- You have 5-7 years' experience designing consumer-based mobile products for both iOS and Android platforms
- You have a solid portfolio of demonstrated ability to use mobile UI design to solve complex usability challenges
- You have exceptional skills in Adobe Creative suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Invision or similar prototyping tools
- You have a solid knowledge of Design Systems
- You have experience working in an iterative, agile environment
- You have a desire to understand big picture goals to drive decision and to translate the vision into UI/UX design
- You know how to take ownership of a project and keep communications going through to completion
We look forward to learning more about you, and certainly appreciate you taking the time to get to know us!
Online portfolio must be provided
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top