Lead Filenet Developer
LegalZoom runs on technology, and as dot com innovators, we look to technology to help us advance and optimize everything we do. Because of this, we rely on a backbone of committed tech superstars who make our site and software more stellar everyday.
FileNet is an integral part of our everyday processes here at LegalZoom that allows us to be more efficient with our business and leverage opportunities more quickly. We are looking for a rock star Filenet Technical Lead to join our amazing tech team family.
The Filenet Technical Lead will have extensive experience with the FileNet P8 5.X platform. The ideal candidate will have a successful history of leading and motivating development teams and be able to apply strategic thinking and execute effectively in order to deliver high quality solutions.
What you'll do:
- Work with Project team, Business team, Other IT partner and vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, migration of custom components
- Ability to analyze issues and provide recommendations to project team and provide knowledge transfer & training to users
- Commitment to excellence and high standards and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Lead a FileNet P8 based development team and provide architectural input and guidance
- Hands on development including building and maintaining workflow maps.
- 5+ years of experience with FileNet P8 Platform
- Experience in designing and implementing a case manager internal application using FileNet 5.1 & 5.2 (IBM Case Manager, IBM ICN, XT, CE, PE, IS-CFS, IBM CSS, and E-Discovery)
- Experience with J2EE application (including JSP) and web services development and familiar with IBM WebSphere usage with FileNet products
- Experience in Java CE & PE API, CM API services to integrate with the BPM component queues in order to insert, retrieve, update, and delete documents and workflows items.
- Experience in designing and implementing a Kofax application
- Experience in Relational Databases (SQL Server)
- Experienced with administering and troubleshooting issues for a full P8 environment, including Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine and WorkplaceXT, ICN
- Experienced with developing process engine workflows & ICM solutions, including custom Component Integrator development
- Experienced with developing document class taxonomies, event actions, and other CE structures
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- FileNet certification preferred
- Experience transitioning/migrating from BPF to ICM framework
- Experience with Spring Framework (optional Spring Integration)
- Experience with .NET C# applications
- Salesforce experience
- Microsoft Visio
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top