Lead Engineer, Test Automation
Our ideal candidate is a Software Engineering or Computer Science major with a proven track record building reliable automation frameworks while leading a team of test engineers. Our candidate is driven, focused, enjoys solving complex problems, and has a mindset for improving processes.
- Lead a team of software developers engineers in test
- Architect and maintain test automation frameworks and other solutions
- Expand and track testing coverage throughout the development lifecycle
- Identify productivity metrics to track progress
- Develop new tools for internal and external applications
- Research and prototyping solutions
- Debug, patch, refactor and code review existing software
- Build and test SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Contribute to version control and integrate changes in pipeline release
- Ability to work with 3rd party APIs to develop integration solutions
- Expert knowledge in unit, integration, and functional testing
- Participate in an Agile team focused on developing automated testing solutions
- Other duties required by Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required. MS preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years of hands on programming on the .NET platform using C#
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Web Service testing, Front-End UI automation
- Knowledge of software development, design patterns, release process, test methodologies
- Expert with unit testing frameworks (NUnit, JUnit, xUnit, or similar)
- Advanced experience with test automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Espresso, MSTest, Coded UI, Cucumber, FitNesse)
- Experience working with ASP.NET (Web API, Web Forms, or MVC)
- Previous experience working with source control tools (GIT, TFS, or SVN)
- Exposure to building web services using WCF or Web API
- Knowledge of XML/XSL/JSON/SOAP
- Implemented testing Builds for Continuous Integration
- Ability to write SQL queries as well as stored procedures and perform back-end testing
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management including Agile Scrum
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and problem solving expertise
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge with testing methodologies and deliverables
Work is primarily performed in a typical business office environment setting using standard office equipment.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top