Lead Engineer, Salesforce
- San Mateo, CA
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
- Be responsible for solution designs on Salesforce platform
- Build quick solutions and develop deliverables including deployment-ready code packages on the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Reverse engineer existing code, derive business logic, and validate the impacts of upgrades and enhancements that are requested by business teams
- Review business processes and envision solutions for the requirements being asked for
- Proactively collaborate with peers, team members, and business stakeholders across locations
- Have thorough knowledge of the Salesforce build process using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, and ANT
- Define real-time and offline integration mechanisms with Salesforce and other application platforms in LegalZoom using Platform Events, Event Management, RESTful JSON based services, ETL tools, Batch Processes etc.
- Proactively review/identify new trends in Salesforce and other related technologies and discuss the applicability of those features to LegalZoom’s business needs
- Review our application performance and suggest improvements, as applicable
- Have advanced problem-solving and analytical skills and an ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Handle and adapt to a quickly changing, results-driven environment
- Work both independently and as a team member
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ of strong Salesforce development experience on customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, with at least 2 years on Lightning Platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and platform knowledge using Lightning
- Implementation knowledge of platform events, event management with external systems
- Knack for creating innovative solutions, thinking outside the box, and creating designs for business process automation
- Hands-on experience with Message Driven Integrations, SOAP, and REST API integrations
- Knowledge of tools like Checkmarx is a plus
- Knowledge on Distributed Computing, Sales to Care cloud platforms is a plus
- Expertise in usage of source control and continuous integration (Github, SFDX & Jenkins)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
- Active Salesforce Certifications are a plus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top