In this role, the interaction designer will play an integral part in the design process by bringing to life a new solution for small business owners at LegalZoom on the B2B Sales & Innovation team. You will work closely with a hybrid team that is developing a new offering by framing problems, translating insights and prototyping opportunities to further build and evolve the solution. While primarily focused on the making aspects of the solution, you are someone who strives for fluency across design research, interaction design, service design and cross-functional collaboration.
- Discovers, understands and communicates user needs and emotions by participating in the design research process
- Synthesizes and interprets qualitative data to uncover behavioral insights that inform and inspire design direction
- Translates insights into customer opportunities through actionable frameworks and prototypes such as journey maps, service blueprints, storyboards and wireframes
- Sketches and generates concepts that describe system and behavioral changes needed to achieve a future state vision for the B2B solution offering
- Collaborates with cross-functional teammates to develop experiences that align customer needs, business touchpoints and technology constraints
- Investigates new methodologies and approaches for problem solving and evangelizes user-centered design to develop and evolve the design discipline at LegalZoom
- Solid understanding of user-centered design
- Ability to translate high-level concepts or ideas into high-fidelity prototypes
- Critique: Able to take feedback and iterate quickly
- Comfortable moving in a fast-paced, environment
- Knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools
- Experience communicating and presenting work to colleagues at varying levels, from peers to executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working on a project that is fluid and in a constant state of evolution
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Portfolio required
- BS/BA degree, preferably in the field of design, industrial design, interaction or user experience design
- Minimum of three years of experience in degree-related fields and/or roles
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top