Genesys Systems Engineer
Genesys Systems Engineer
The Genesys Systems Engineer will be part of an internal team that is responsible for building, managing, and supporting the Genesys premise solution for our offices and contact center. Responsibilities include design and implementation of telecommunication systems, including the ongoing maintenance of Genesys contact center ACD, IVR and CTI solutions.
What you'll do:
- Analyze business requirements, provide time estimates, create and modify Call Flow Diagrams, preparation of design documents, system development, and production handover.
- Provide feedback to management, vendors and technical operations as appropriate to assess computing needs and system requirements as they pertain to administration of the contact center systems
- Act as a liaison to vendors to ensure proper installation, service and billing for telecommunications equipment, software and services.
- Coordinate with Genesys, internal technical teams, and other staff as necessary to gain assistance and resolve problems with the platform and associated applications
- Continuously improve system performance reports, perform root cause analysis for system outages; suggest improvements to ensure system up-time
- Understand and ensure system service level goals are met
- 4+ years professional knowledge and experience in the design, configuration and implementation of Genesys 8.x Framework, CIM, SIP Server, HA architecture, Multi-Channel Routing, Web Chat, and Audiocodes eSBC,
- 3+ years' experience with call center ACD, IVR, CTI, speech recognition, quality monitoring, skills, WFM, call recording, and reporting as related to contact center applications
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis on IS/IT or a minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible positions in contact center software, telecom and network technology
- Strong understanding of networking technologies including; TCP/IP, DHCP, TFTP, VLAN, SIP, UDP, QoS, VoIP, and VLAN design
- Ability to analyze end-to-end TCP/IP protocol trace to identify network connectivity issues
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships with technology teams, business analysts, and vendors
- Possess current Genesys certifications
- Experience integrating Genesys with third party applications including but not limited to Salesforce
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top