LegalZoom.com is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Finance FP&A team. The highly visible position will have the responsibility of managing and reporting on a wide range of data, including Marketing, Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations. We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, is an independent and critical thinker, loves data, strong communicator, loves working in excel and financial planning tools, and is dynamic enough to learn and support a variety of business functions.
What you'll do:
- Manage bi-quarter forecasting cycles and annual budget process
- Actively participate in the development forecast assumptions, business drivers, model input templates and its roll up/consolidation
- Prepare and present compelling analytical presentations and effectively communicate (both in writing and verbally) complex concepts to stakeholders
- Coordinate, assist and support the quarterly business review process
- Support operational and financial teams on projects and ad hoc analyses for business strategies and company KPIs
- Support budgeting and forecasting cycles which includes budget versus actual analysis, liaise with business partners, data validation, template creation and setup, etcManage and maintain financial planning system and tool
- Prepare and provide recommendations to improve forecasting and AOP process
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a focus on teamwork.
- Advanced Excel skills, and strong skills in Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Anaplan application preferred
- Quantitative, with strong attention to detail and high degree of comfort with large data volumes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Strong work ethic with ability to perform in a self-managed environment; must be good at multi-tasking
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, or relevant field
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in finance and/or accounting
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top