FileNet is an integral part of our everyday processes at LegalZoom that allows us to be more efficient with our business and leverage opportunities more quickly.
We need an experienced engineer for FileNet P8 5.X platform to join our growing technology team.
What you’ll do:
- FileNet P8 based development in Java including building and maintaining workflow maps.
- Work with Project team, Business team, Other IT partner and vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, migration of custom components.
- Ability to analyze issues and provide recommendations to project team and provide knowledge transfer & training to users.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- 3+ years of experience with FileNet P8 Platform.
- Experience in designing and implementing a case manager internal application using FileNet 5.1 & 5.2 (IBM Case Manager, IBM ICN, XT, CE, PE, IS-CFS, IBM CSS, and E-Discovery).
- Experience with J2EE application (including JSP) and web services development and familiar with IBM WebSphere usage with FileNet products.
- Experience in Java CE & PE API, CM API services to integrate with the BPM component queues in order to insert, retrieve, update, and delete documents and workflows items.
- Experience in designing and implementing a Kofax application.
- Experience in Relational Databases (SQL Server).
- Experienced with administering and troubleshooting issues for a full P8 environment, including Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine and WorkplaceXT, ICN.
- Experienced with developing process engine workflows & ICM solutions, including custom Component Integrator development.
- Experienced with developing document class taxonomies, event actions, and other CE structures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- FileNet certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience transitioning/migrating from BPF to ICM framework.
- Experience with Spring Framework (optional Spring Integration).
- Experience with .NET C# applications.
- Salesforce experience.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
VIP Specialist, Customer Care
As a VIP Specialist with the Customer Care Team, Taji and his team ensure that customers have the best experience they can with the LegalZoom platform and products.
Back to top