Engineer will work closely with business stakeholders to help identify opportunities and architect solutions that make him/her a true technology partner. They will also be leading the technical implementations with other team members.
This position will provide overall technical solutions and design for Data Warehouse. Areas of responsibility include overall technical solutions, Data Analysis, Data Architecture , ETL Design, development, reporting and implementation of large scale solutions and/or applications spanning Business, Financial, Operations, Cloud and other related areas of the company. Additional areas include leading technical discussions, code reviews, solution documentation and defining overall best practice as related to data integration and reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Develop technical solutions, including custom development working with cross project teams in delivering projects
- Define overall ETL architecture including key designs on integration standards such as loading, real time/batch, CDC, data validation, parallelization etc.
- Define reporting solutions using tools like Tableau and SSRS. Architect solutions based on specific project requirements, considering best practices and performance standards
- Ability to manage and participate as a senior Data Analyst gathering and analysis of source systems, processing logic, content and operational system usage.
- Responsible for the solution design, hands-on development, technical tasks oversight, release management and implementation of products and features.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of data integration methodologies, Messaging, API platforms and reporting
- While being hands-on, the candidate must be able to guide junior members of the development team while working with other cross functional teams following agile methodologies.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of reports and BI solutions.
- Work with BI Management to identify and resolve data related issues.
- Work with business departmental teams to help them define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports.
- Participate in process reviews and enhancements.
- Participate in design and delivery of cubes, dashboards and various self-service business intelligence solutions.
- Analyze issues, reverse engineer where needed to come up with solutions to resolve issues in a timely manner. Provide analysis and issue resolution on business reported concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining teams commitment to excellence and high standards in a collaborative environment
- Work with management to align solutions and data integration with business strategy and objectives.
- Apply broad in depth business and technical knowledge advance technical direction.
- Bachelors of Science or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Candidate should possess 3+ years in a direct role as a Developer / designer / architect for ETL, Reporting and/or EDW systems.
- Candidate should possess 3+ years of solid Data Warehousing, Integration Methodology experience.
- Candidate should possess 2+ Years - Data Modeling Experience to deliver models & physical design for transaction and analytical systems. Understanding of schema on read modelling approaches.
- Candidate should possess understanding of application integration (Real Time, Data Streams, XML etc...)
- Must have technical understanding with tools and products used in data mart and data integration development, such as Teradata, Netezza, Redshift
- Broad exposure in the new techniques in Data Warehousing and Data Integration technology
- Technical expertise in distributed system architecture, design, and development
- Experience and exposure to Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandara and/or NoSQL environments a plus.
- Good understanding of data architecture in a cloud environment with Azure or AWS
- Understanding of the Data Warehouse Data Vault methodology.
- Enjoying working with the data and processes around it.
- Solid T-SQL knowledge SQL query development using MS SQL 2008 and 2012
- Work experience in financial, billing and eCommerce subject areas is desirable but not required
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management in a clear and professional manner; verbally and written, and possess superior people management and leadership skills
- Strong Leadership, Decision-making, and Technical design skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills: SQL, Problem Solving, Performance tuning, Test case analysis
- Ability to multitask and comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams
- Experience with data integration and reporting technologies
- Experience integrating systems like Salesforce with other internal systems and cloud based apps
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
Back to top