End User Support Technician
As a legal company that relies on technology, LegalZoom employees always need to be connected. Our desktop support team responds in record time and troubleshoots issues that help keep Zoomers connected and able to work. We love this internal support group and can't wait to add more capable talent.
If you're a top-notch desktop support technician who is skilled with both MAC and PC environments, apply to be a team player with us.
What you'll do:
- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Configure, install, troubleshoot Apple desktops and laptops OS and supported applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile devices such as smartphone-Android; iPad/iPhone including mobile security software
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer service support to management levels and users.
- Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Cover a phone shift for a block of time during the helpdesk hours of 7am-7pm.
- Participates in 24/7 on call rotation and provides on call support.
- Utilize and help develop virtual desktop infrastructure (VMware)
- Administer and Troubleshoot VPN Access including multi-factor authentication
- Maintain and troubleshoot network printers.
- Provision and maintain phones in both internal VoIP system and external mobile/cell services
- Facilitate IT help tickets to closure in a timely manner, and assist other technicians in resolving larger issues.
- Create and delete accounts as part of on-boarding/off-boarding process.
- Support audio and video equipment and services in conference rooms.
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Configure and relocates computer equipment as required.
- Evaluates, test and documenting new software and hardware changes and upgrades.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Provisioning and managing images & deployments using Jamf Pro and Manage Engine
- Experience required in MAC OS X and above
- Proficiency working with Executive level staff
- 5 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Server 2008 R2/20012 Active Directory
- Exchange 2013, Proofpoint Spam filters, and Global Relay archiving
- Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 8.1/10 ;Microsoft Office 2010/2013/Office 365
- Apple, A+, MCP certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint 2010/2013
- Knowledge of Ping One Single Sign On
- Knowledge of Box Cloud Storage
- Knowledge of Trend Micro, Office Scan, Encryption, and Mobile Device Security.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top