Email Marketing Acquisition Manager (1217-494)
As we like to say at LegalZoom, Marketing is where the magic happens. Our growing Marketing Team is a creative powerhouse, producing campaigns for television, radio, Web and social media. It’s also a strategy hub where innovative minds come together to build and optimize our brand into what it is today. We’re looking for eager, talented individuals who can jump right in and help take us to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced Email Acquisition Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The position will have responsibility for assisting the email strategy and schedule, overseeing development of content and creative, executing email campaigns and tests, and analyzing and reporting results. The key objectives for this position are: drive a best-in-class customer communication experience; optimize both transactional and marketing communications; and maximize profits from the email channel to new customers by developing targeted strategies for acquisition and lead conversion that will be consistent with overall customer relationship strategies. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Responsys. This position will report to the Senior Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all customer Acquisition Emails to drive strategy and work with a cross functional team on the content, creative, data, and execution
- Optimize the email acquisition process workflow, timeline, QA, and any necessary approvals from Leadership.
- Drive automation and trigger efficiencies with a focus on subscriber growth and Email Marketing best practices.
- Independently drive new campaigns, content, segmentation, and promotional offers to cohorts.
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement.
- Deliver reporting and insight that accurately measures the delivery and performance of each email campaign on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and conversion.
- Manage reporting and tracking for Email programs, ensuring channel is on pace to revenue plan.
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Evaluate evolving technological needs to support a robust email program
- Ensure utilization of best practices and compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation (CAN/SPAM), and deliverability
- Work independently and with others
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing Acquisition Email campaigns required. Can be in addition to Retention experience, but must have Acquisition Email.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent work experience with a measurable track-record of success, supported by ROI measurement.
- Experience and comfort-level working directly with ESP tools, and internal technology teams to optimize Email send executions.
- Experience with marketing automation and email automation tools.
- HTML coding and basic SQL knowledge, knowledge of responsive coding preferred
- Highly analytical, focused on developing new scalable campaigns.
- Strong marketing skills, excellent analytical and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail balanced by ability to see big picture.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with smart highly motivated team members
- Perform in a self-managed environment—must be a self-starter
- Prior experience in cross-departmental project coordination (marketing, production, IT, customer service, etc.)
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top