Digital Marketing Manager (1202-494)
LegalZoom’s Acquisition Team is looking for a strategic and results-driven Digital Marketing Manager, who will ultimately drive revenue growth through Paid Search, Display Advertising, Paid Social Advertising and Native Advertising.
This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising across Paid Search, Display, Native and Paid Social advertising channels as well as an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. You will operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of digital advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage the digital marketing strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Native Ads taking customers’ multi-channel experience into consideration.
- Manage daily execution of Paid Search campaigns across Google, Bing, and Yahoo Gemini, including keyword generation, adcopy creation, landing page optimization, bidding and maintaining day-to-day campaign spend.
- Manage daily execution of Display Ads, Native Ads and Paid Social campaigns including ad creation, behavior and interest targeting, frequency capping and maintaining campaign spend.
- Collaborate with the Design Team to develop creative test strategies, for both landing pages and ads, and provide strategic context and insight for the creative process.
- Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performances.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required.
- Manage vendor relationships to maintain support and keep up-to-date on new features and product capabilities.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Design, Finance, and Analytics teams.
- BS/BA degree preferably in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience with a minimum of 2+ years hands-on experience managing multi-million dollar Paid Search campaigns across Google, Bing, Yahoo Gemini.
- Experience with running Display and Native Ads, Paid Social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram).
- Must have strong quantitative experience, be highly analytical, curious, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Experience with third-party bidding tools (Kenshoo, Marin), and analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top