Analytics Manager, Product Marketing
You like to solve real-world business problems by developing smart solutions. You are a hands-on person that finds the challenge of analyzing complex and disparate data exciting. You have data mining and analytical skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling and prototyping various projects. You are a team player and able to communicate (written and verbal) complex ideas efficiently in a fast-paced environment and with cross-functional team members. You have the ability and desire to constantly be learning about new tools and new approaches. You have a very good business understanding of all activities within hybrid business model (transaction and subscription).Working knowledge/familiarity with website, email and digital media analytics reporting suites (Google Analytics, DoubleClick, DSPs, and various attribution platforms etc.) is a plus!
What you'll do:
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers to provide insights into customer life cycle (from Acquisition to Retention) activities and make recommendation based on recent business trends
- Gather business requirements from end users and work with BI to create interactive dashboards in Tableau summarizing KPIs
- Create what-if scenarios to model out impact of new initiatives and shift in business strategy
- Provide insights into monthly performance of business service line (s) for Executive Review meeting
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting and forecasting process on a quarterly basis
- Perform funnel analysis and provide insights into user behavior for desktop, mobile and mobile app experience using Google Analytics and Big Query data
- Work closely with Sr. Statistical Analyst to provide behavioral analysis and insights on price, packaging and presentation tests
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies to identify market trends, pricing/business models, and methods of operations
- Mine internal and external datasets and perform segmentation analysis to look for opportunities
You'll work with
- Product Management
- Business Intelligence
- A BA/BS degree in Business Administration or a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tools
- 4+ years of experience as Business Analyst or similar role
- Worked extensively with marketing, finance, sales, and product teams with amazing success
- Knowledge of scripting language such as R and Python is a plus
- Flexible and able to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs
- Able to handle, prioritize, and manage projects in various states of completion
Legalzoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top