Our ideal Account Specialist has a proven track record of providing world-class customer experience and also thriving in a quota-based environment. This is a great opportunity for those dynamic talents who love sales but also enjoys developing warm customer relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The right candidate is competitive and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They have a persuasive personality with the ability to adapt conversations based on customer needs or objections. Additionally, they have a high degree of work ethic, initiative, and personal ownership, enjoy a fast paced environment and are tech savvy.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated understanding of the pace and other characteristics of a sales environment
- MS Office and web proficiency
- Past experience working with Leads companies, Total Attorneys, Groupon, Echo Logistics, etc. a plus but not required
- Ability to work towards common goals in a collaborative sales environment.
- Proficient with customers both on the phone, chat and email.
- Previous experience in corporate phone sales with 2-3 years of experience preferred, but not required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top