SENIOR MANAGER OF AFFILIATE MARKETING
This role is either a Senior Manager or Director level depending on experience. The Senior Manager/Director of Affiliate Marketing is responsible for the ongoing management, optimization, and relationships that fuel Leesa’s affiliate marketing campaigns. At the highest level, this role is responsible for delivering against the sales goals for the entire Affiliate channel. This role is responsible for developing the channel’s strategy, implementing tactics against this strategy, tracking progress against goals, and working with affiliates to create positive relationships. This role works closely with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Design, and Product to grow Leesa’s customers in the USA.
This position requires commitment to embrace the company’s culture through the alignment of personal behaviors with the company’s core values.
This role is based in Virginia Beach, VA. Working remotely is not an option.
- Lead the strategy and execution of Leesa’s Affiliate Marketing Program to drive revenue growth
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting, and relationships to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures with affiliates
- Get affiliates excited and engaged about Leesa’s products while also continuously communicating with them around company and product activities/press releases, etc.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Generate affiliate payout reports as well as the affiliate’s aggregate performance reports
- Present reports for Affiliate Marketing Program metrics to VP of Performance Marketing (report data may include acquisition metrics, conversion rates, number of conversions per affiliate, ROI, Cost per Acquisition (CPA), etc.)
- Align with Affiliate Marketing best practices and 360-degree management and measurement
- Work closely and collaboratively across the whole organization
- Where appropriate, be the main point of contact for any outside agencies brought in to help the affiliate program
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in Affiliate Marketing (may include some experience with sales development)
- Strong business acumen to understand motivations of various affiliates and to align those motivations with the overall company’s goals
- Strong account management and business development skills to manage existing affiliate marketing relationships and recruit new high-quality traffic placements
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
Back to top