PHONE SALES ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
Customer Experience is the heart and soul of Leesa Sleep. We believe in the golden rule and treat our customers as such. As a member of our Virginia Beach Customer Experience team, you will be instrumental in delivering Leesa’s excellent customer service promise. This position is full-time and is based in our Virginia Beach office. We hope that you’ll answer “yes” to the following questions:
Do you love selling over the phone?
Are you persuasive and articulate?
Are you self-motivated?
Do you have a stellar track-record in sales?
Are you looking to sell a product that is best in category?
- Drive call center sales and generate revenue
- Identify the needs of customers and effectively recommend our products as a solution
- Understand and promote current promotional offers to close sales effectively from a call center environment
- Exceed sales goals as established by the Head of Customer Experience
- Become and act as a subject matter expert in our mattresses, ancillary products, and our logistics
- Smoothly triage customer inquiries to the appropriate team member
- Communicate across teams to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Provide trends and potential issues to Head of Customer Experience
- Be willing to jump in and assist the Leesa Customer Experience team as needed
- 2-3+ years proven track record in successful call center sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive and articulate
- The ability to offer our customers an extraordinary and energetic customer experience filled with empathy and compassion
- Experience with Zendesk, NetSuite or similar CRM platform preferred
- Intuitive, critical thinker who excels in problem solving and can process information at a high rate
- Expert communicator across multiple communication channels to include phone, written and chat environments
- Must be able to pass written test
- Willingness to champion all problems, no matter how small, on behalf of the customer
- Sense of humor a plus!
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be available to work weekends after completing a 30-day Mon-Fri training schedule
- 11am-6pm every Saturday and Sunday with three additional 8-hour weekday shifts
- Occasional weekends off may be requested
- Office environment – no special conditions
- Flexible nature to manage competing and changing priorities
- Some travel to support business and social impact events and activities
Back to top