Web Design Intern
This is a full time paid internship.
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Its integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Tinder, Tesco, and Lyft trust Leanplum to create impactful relationships with their users. Leanplum was founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and has received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Discover more at www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Palm Springs and, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
We are seeking a web designer with a love for the mobile space, as well as a keen eye for traditional design.
- Collaborate with marketing to create and implement high-impact marketing/design iterations for Leanplum.com
- Production design, UI/UX best practices across multiple devices (pixel perfect executions for web/mobile)
- Create visual audits, mood boarding for new art/creative direction for Leanplum.com
- Web design guidelines -- build out an understanding of industry best practices
- A self-starter who works well in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for good design -- with a concentration on stellar web design best practices
- Has a solid understanding of responsive design
- Loves typography, iconography, photography, and color theory
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and Sketch
- Eye for detail
- Able to present and explain ideas
- Able to take feedback/direction and pivot accordingly
- Degree or degree in progress in design, digital media, media arts, or something applicable to digital/visual/web design
- A creative point of view
- A portfolio that showcases excellent web design
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top