About the role
Are you a gifted storyteller? Can you shoot and edit an unforgettable sizzle reel in post? If that's how you'd describe yourself then join our team as a Videographer/Editor. Video is a rewarding discipline here at Leanplum. We're looking for someone who is passionate about visual storytelling, has remarkable vision for aesthetic, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves on the set.
We’re seeking an effective and efficient team player to join our growing video team. The new video superstar will report to the Director of Design. Come help us paint the picture of Leanplum, and ultimately create videos that attract top-notch talent and help build world-changing mobile marketing solutions!
- A visual storyteller at heart with a portfolio that showcases impactful storytelling for an online audience.
- Excited to own the vision of a project and see your footage come to life in the edit.
- Takes the initiative on an idea and runs with it.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and can effortlessly switch between the roles of director, shooter, producer and editor throughout production phases.
- Master of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CC workflows.
- Solid working knowledge of modern 4k DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, lenses, external recording monitors, audio recording/editing, and demonstrated filming and stabilizing techniques.
- Knows social media platforms and how to best utilize them for video (including compression and optimizations).
- 3+ years of experience in video.
- Degree in design, film, or photography.
- Plan, shoot and edit engaging, well paced videos on everything from product marketing, employee interviews, short docs, office culture, to the fun dogs of Leanplum!
- Conceptualize and edit motion graphics and animations.
- Tackle all facets of video production including pre-production (storyboarding, prepping gear), filming, editing, and color grading.
- Further develop Leanplum’s video brand experience.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top