Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
We’re looking for an extremely articulate, creative, and hungry Technical Sourcer to join our small, but fast-growing team. You’ll have an amazing opportunity to learn modern technology stacks from award-winning engineers and recruiting best practices from a diverse group of teammates who’ve seen success at every level. Help us build a world class team and amazing candidate experience.
- Understand Leanplum’s product offering, key advantages, and market position.
- Be a gatekeeper of Leanplum’s core values and culture
- Collaborate with coordinators, recruiters, and hiring managers to provide optimal candidate experience
- Drive pipeline development strategy for critical and future hiring needs
- Identify, qualify, and engage prospective candidates against critical roles
- Process all data and manage candidate lifecycle through our Greenhouse (ATS)
- Create seamless transition for candidate hand off to senior recruiting staff and hiring managers
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of boolean search operators and functions
- Advanced knowledge of research methods and statistical analysis
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt quickly
- Basic knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team player and always ready to jump into action when needed
- Proficiency with Greenhouse (or a similar applicant tracking system), Google applications
- BA/BS or 2+ years previous recruitment support, sourcing, or related work experience
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (available via affiliate partners)
- Flexible time off
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top