Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team in SF. Reporting to the Sr. Director of HR, you will have the ability to collaborate with our technical and operational leaders to grow the team that brings our product to life. You’ll have experience leading, mentoring and scaling recruiting teams to meet the needs of our growing technical organization.
- Partner with our Product Development leaders to develop our long term talent acquisition strategies.
- Drive operational excellence and alignment across talent processes and systems.
- Support, develop and coach our technical recruiting team and technical hiring managers to deliver the best candidate experience in the industry.
- Take an analytical approach to drive decisions and change based on the data. Systematically report on metrics and performance and analyze trends to identify and proactively solve potential issues.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions and strategies to address recruiting challenges and meet our hiring goals.
- Partner with leaders to optimize recruiting campaigns and branding programs.
- Keep up to date with best practices and trends associated with talent acquisition, providing market data and competitive intelligence.
- Drive the offer extension and negotiation process with our recruiters.
- BA/BS degree or related experience.
- At least seven or more years with Recruiting experience, the majority in Technical Recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to digest and use data to drive decision making.
- History of developing, mentoring and managing high-output recruitment teams.
- Experience collaborating with org wide stakeholders in documenting and implementing process change.
- Experience building diverse communities of talent.
- Strong technical knowledge especially in the mobile space.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top