Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for our San Francisco Headquarters. The Systems Administrator provides world-class support for our employees in our San Francisco offices and our remote offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and grow. Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, you will work closely on keeping our company as productive as possible, while being mentored and coached to advance your skills. You will be responsible for Tier 3/4 issues and responsible for supporting our SAAS application suite; Mac laptops, mobile devices, phones, printers, Zoom video conferencing, training knowledge base and IT infrastructure.The ideal candidate must have a strong passion for technology, customer service, and learning. This role requires strong communication skills, customer service instinct and desire to help foster and build upon our thriving corporate culture.
- 3-5 years experience in corporate IT environment or a college graduate with a degree or certification program focused on Information Technology/Information Systems/Information Security.
- 4-8 years experience managing Apple devices in a corporate environment
- 3-5 years managing cloud SAAS products (Google Apps, SSO, Slack, SFDC, Meraki, Namely, etc.)
- 3-5 Supporting enterprise infrastructure in a fast-paced or startup environment.
- 3-5 years are utilizing TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN/WAN protocols in a cloud based environment (GCP/AWS/ VMware).
- Ability to provide World-Class Customer Service with excellent communication and tact.
- 4-6 years supporting user base in a Corporate environment. (end user support, troubleshooting, HW/SW installs, upgrades, IT/Helpdesk projects)
- 3-5 years technical program or Project Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- 2-3 years administering Meraki
- Assist with onboarding new hires and process, including provisioning equipment and workstation setup.
- Be on the front lines to provide technical support for MacBooks, iOS, and Android devices, and Enterprise SaaS applications both here in HQ and in our remote offices around the globe.
- Provisioning/Deprovisioning accounts in our SaaS App portfolio
- Support and maintain conference room A/V systems, Manage A/V webinars for our weekly “all-hands” meetings.
- Keep track of all IT inventory and enforce asset tracking and device management globally.
- Communicate and work with our Operations Team on a day to day operations as required.
- Collaborate and lead IT Projects and Initiatives.
- Complete IT projects and tasks as required.
- Perform hands-on work as needed (end user support, troubleshooting, HW/SW installs, upgrades, IT projects)
- Mentor JR IT helpdesk personnel.
- This role will report to and work closely with the Head of Information Technology.
- Automate Helpdesk workflows
- Automate business processes
- SAAS application integrations and automation
- Creating new procedures in compliance with ISO standards
- Implement SAAS vendors in accordance to ISMS.
- Experience Working in a SaaS Startup.
- College Graduate in Information Technology/Information Systems/ INFOSEC.
- Experience working in a Service role.
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
- Google Certified Administrator
- Meraki architecting experience
- JAMF: CCT CCA or CCE
- Apple scripting and Java
- GCP administration
- ISO 27001/SOC II Type II experience
- Prior Military/Veteran
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top