Strategic Sales Executive
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and several loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About The Role
A Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring and expanding strategic customers to continue to fuel our rapid growth. This role is focused on the largest and most innovative clients across key verticals including Retail, Travel, and Media. The role necessitates experienced SaaS sales professionals who have a knack for executive level conversations, navigating complex organizations, and on-site presentations. We look for individuals who strive to truly understand their customers' challenges and goals so that they can articulate business value and quantifying business impact.
- Work alongside a Sales Development Representative to build and execute against a territory plan to build pipeline in your territory
- Quarterback opportunities from open to close, pulling in the appropriate technical and business resources along the way
- Accurately forecast opportunities to enable predictability in our revenue goals
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- A track record of exceeding $1M+ annual quotas
- Experience closing $200K+ deals
- Passionate about technology
- Knowledgeable about our space
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy catered meals
- Off-site retreats
- Happy hours and Unwind celebrations
- Amazing array of snacks and Kombucha on Tap!
- Very Dog Friendly!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top