Sr. Director of Global Campaigns
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
We’re looking for a campaign leader to lead activations that deliver pipeline targets and helps build our global brand. This role reports directly to the SVP of Marketing and will lead Digital, Content, Creative and PR teams.
You love to connect the dots and collaborate across multiple-disciplines. You are an integrated thinker whose campaigns require channels to work in concert. You can inspire and energize creative teams.The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can crush it even with unexpected challenges and a big smile to boot.
- 10-15 years of marketing experience across multiple roles for technology companies, preferably in SaaS
- Experience in a global role with proven marketing results across EMEA and APAC
- Deep understanding of brand strategy and brand tactics
- Experience with various brand initiatives including positioning, naming, design, etc.
- Bonus points for experience managing creative teams or background in a creative discipline
- Masters Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Love of mobile and great sense of humor
- Dog people are a big plus. Woof.
- Develop integrated, global campaigns targeted at marketing, growth and product teams
- Set the go to market strategy across paid and owned channels (Digital, PR, Social) and execute for success
- Deliver creative, provocative campaign ideas that fuel brand storytelling
- Manage a stellar team of digital and mobile experts, content creators and PR to consistently uplevel creativity and bring expertise to global campaign execution
- Define highly targeted, integrated programs by leveraging all marketing channels (digital advertising, email, direct mail, website, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc) that drive MQLs, SALs and pipeline
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns, return on marketing investment, and continually optimize investments
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on messaging, themes and assets that pay off our brand promise and differentiated positioning
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top