Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma. We offer free daily lunches to any location of your choice in NYC and a great compensation plan.
About This Role:
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem solving? We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer extraordinaire who will be on the frontline of Leanplum’s customer care and support. This champion will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. S/he should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into a language that all levels of technical aptitude can understand (from Product to Developers to Marketing).
The Technical Support Engineer focuses on handling inbound escalations/inquiries that range from simple playbook best practices to digging into our codebase. This important role will also help with external client documentation, help mold the triaging process and provide guidance on best practices in support – Help us be the best in tackling client’s needs!
- Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance in SDK integration and overall Leanplum deployment
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases
- Work directly with customers via email and phone
- Provide escalated technical and triage support when the occasion calls
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams
- College degree (CS degree preferred)
- 1+ years related experience
- Excellent communication skills & strong customer focus
- Mobile (iOS/Android) software development experience strongly preferred
- Big data (SQL or other database querying) experience a plus
- SaaS and API developer support experience preferred
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top