Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about the industry trends and cutting edge applications? We're looking for a Solutions Architect to join our growing team in San Francisco!
What you will be doing
- You will be the subject matter expert of Leanplum’s Platform, being the go to person when there is an exciting new use case proposed by a customer
- You will work with the product team on unique challenging use cases that have the potential to be replicated and productized in other forms.
- Proactively engaged our Customers and help prove out ROI through the Leanplum Platform
- This will include help with onboarding and use case recommendations to ensure that every customer is setup in the best way possible to be successful with Leanplum
- As customers start to capture campaign data, you will pull together reports to highlight the success stories and positive value being driven through Leanplum
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have 3+ years of technical customer facing experience, e.g. Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Consulting, etc.
- Strong technical or product background with a customer focus
- Proven analytical/problem solving ability
- Coding experience (e.g. Python, R, SQL, etc)
- You have been part of a fast growing start-up in the past
- You have an interest in the mobile space
- Position based in San Francisco
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top