Software Engineer - Frontend (Orchestration & Scheduling)
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About This Role
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed applications capable of serving over 1 billion mobile devices tracking over 6 billion analytical events/day equating to over 17,000 requests/second and in the end generating over 1.5TB/day of data.
Leanplum’s frontend (UI) engineering team develops customer dashboard for message creation, data analysis and visualization apps on top of our platform. You will work with engineers, product managers, and designers to solve challenging UI/UX problems related to creating campaigns, visualizing massive datasets, and providing realtime feedback and guidance to the user. You will work almost exclusively on a new codebase using a modern tech stack. You can develop ambitious and novel solutions to hard problems, and your attention to detail motivates you to do the unglamorous work that leads to a stable, refined product. You are smart, friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal.
- A problem solver: You are scrappy, ingenious, and relentless in solving extremely complex problems.
- Customer focused: You are passionate about creating web apps used by demanding enterprise customers and building delightful user experiences.
- Communication and collaboration: You are able to work effectively with others. You will be working closely with other engineers, product designers and customer support teams to build product features and high quality products.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or practical experience
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Familiarity with Python and/or Java
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience developing a maintainable codebase and optimizing code for performance
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Healthy and delicious lunches catered daily
- Themed happy hour every Friday
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top