Software Engineer - CRE
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Its integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust Leanplum to create impactful relationships with their users. Leanplum was founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and has received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Discover more at https://www.leanplum.com.
Inside Leanplum, you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed applications capable of serving over 1 billion mobile devices tracking over 6 billion analytical events/day equating to over 17,000 requests/second and in the end generating over 1.5TB/day of data.
If this kind of scale peaks your interests, then this is the place for you! This is a brand new engineering role that involves full stack product engineering and is customer facing. The main focus of the Software Engineer CRE is to be proactive and to help engineer solutions that make our enterprise customers successful by avoiding any pitfalls and real-time monitoring.
As a Software Engineer CRE, you will work on a wide array of components including SDKs, APIs, Analytics and Dashboard. You will not only troubleshoot the problem but also fix it directly within the product. You will build monitoring solutions that proactively measure the health of our enterprise customers, e.g drops in push opt-ins after the launch of an AB test and work with the customer to delight them.
- Interfacing directly with our customers with Customer Success Managers and Product Managers to fast track new feature development
- Following best engineering practices to design, develop and rollout new features
- Reducing the customer reported tickets by developing self-service tools within the product
- Designing and building customer monitoring at scale to efficiently identify pitfalls.
- Detecting anomalous patterns in customer traffic and deploy product fixes
- Creating internal tools for debugging and automation
- BS in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Expertise with a wide variety of development tools like Eclipse, Xcode, Android Studio, Git etc
- Familiarity with large scale data processing pipelines and concurrent processing
- Proficiency in troubleshooting non-functional aspects like response latency, profiling stacks, performance and I/O tuning
- Adept at pattern recognition by using data analysis techniques in time-series and snapshot data
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly contributions to personal health and wellness
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious lunch catered daily
- Themed happy hour every Friday
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top