Senior Software Engineer-Mobile
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Its integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust Leanplum to create impactful relationships with their users. Leanplum was founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and has received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Discover more at https://www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
If you're a lead Android/iOS Engineer, come join our San Francisco team! You will have full ownership of our Android SDK and iOS SDK development and drive the engineering developments for Leanplum on Android and iOS.
This is not yet another mobile app development position. At Leanplum, we go deep to provide our customers an enhanced app development and analytics experience. You will develop high quality code that will be deployed in thousands of apps running on hundreds of millions of devices. Our SDKs generate over 6000 server requests/sec across 1 billion devices.
- Design and implement new features on Leanplum’s platform.
- Integrate and support various mobile development platforms like Unity, Segment, AdobeAir etc
- Optimize SDKs for android and iOS platforms
- Update the SDKs with latest features from the corresponding iOS/Android releases
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- CS degree or equivalent
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or Java using Android framework
- Expertise with native Android and iOS frameworks
- Experience creating public-facing APIs
- Hacker mentality and builds things for fun!
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Back to top