Senior Software Engineer-Frontend
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Its integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust Leanplum to create impactful relationships with their users. Leanplum was founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and has received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Discover more at https://www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum, you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed applications capable of serving over 1 billion mobile devices tracking over 6 billion analytical events/day equating to over 17,000 requests/second and in the end generating over 1.5TB/day of data.
Leanplum’s frontend (UI) engineering team develops customer dashboard for message creation, data analysis and visualization apps on top of our platform. You will work with engineers to solve challenging UI/UX problems related to creating campaigns, analyzing and visualizing massive datasets. You will build software that effectively communicates the results of sophisticated data analysis techniques to our users. You can develop ambitious and novel solutions to hard problems, and your attention to detail motivates you to do the unglamorous work that leads to a stable, refined product. You are smart, friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal.
- A problem solver: You are scrappy, ingenious, and relentless in solving extremely complex problems.
- Customer focused: You are passionate about creating web apps used by demanding enterprise customers and building delightful user experiences.
- Communication and collaboration: You are able to work effectively with others. You will be working closely with other engineers, product designers and customer support teams to build product features and high quality products.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- CS degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks such as Angular.js and Backbone.js
- Familiarity with Python and/or Java
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience developing a maintainable codebase and optimizing code for performance
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Healthy and delicious lunches catered daily
- Themed happy hour every Friday
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top