Senior Software Engineer in Test
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Its integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust Leanplum to create impactful relationships with their users. Leanplum was founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and has received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Discover more at https://www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed applications capable of serving over 1 billion mobile devices tracking over 1.5 billion analytical events/day equating to over 6000 requests/second and in the end generating over 1.5TB/day of data.
As a part of our world-class software engineering team, you will be charged with architecting, designing, developing, and supporting test infrastructure that can enable continuous delivery of software to production environments. The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, testing APIs and user-centric online applications, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability.
- Develop test strategies for new systems and existing systems.
- Build/enhance automation frameworks to improve developer and QA productivity.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality.
- Participate in building out Quality measurement systems like coverage reporting and continous integration.
- Deep knowledge of Java. (JUnit, TestNG). Selenium knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working with distributed systems in a SAAS environment.
- 3 years or more of automation experience.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top