Senior Software Engineer in Test
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Expedia, Tesco, and Lyft trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $17MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About This Role
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed applications capable of serving over 1 billion mobile devices tracking over 1.5 billion analytical events/day equating to over 6000 requests/second and in the end generating over 1.5TB/day of data.
As a part of our world-class software engineering team, you will be charged with architecting, designing, developing, and supporting test infrastructure that can enable continuous delivery of software to production environments. The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, testing APIs and user-centric online applications, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability.
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies.
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage.
- Write backend integration and API tests.
- Write test for Java / Python based applications
- Test RESTful web service APIs
- Test UI using selenium or similar tools
- Design and develop Integration, Performance, Scalability, and Stress tests using industry standards tools.
- Assist in capacity planning and certify backend services.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts.
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- Advocate for customers and operations in design reviews.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- Gating build and release process, making sure only quality builds make through to production.
- CS degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience including development and/or test automation
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top