Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack (Orchestration & Scheduling)
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
As a Senior Engineer, you are a technical leader in your team. You can independently scope technical solutions and drive a project from beginning to end. You build distributed, high volume systems and are able to exhibit good anticipation skills and design skills. Services and features you work on that can easily be modified and expanded to adapt to new usage patterns and customer needs.
You are also expected to be collaborative and have good communication skills. You work well with members in the pod and outside, are able to have productive discussions with a wide audience, and are a trusted voice of the pod.
You improve the team and the company. You improve the quality of the code in your pod, contribute to finding and solving problems in your team and supporting broader initiatives.
You are a good mentor and can mentor other junior team members to be successful team mates, both technically and culturally.
About the Team
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or practical experience
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience with NoSQL or similar relational database systems
- Experience developing a maintainable codebase and optimizing code for performance
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious lunch catered daily
- Happy hours every Friday!
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Back to top