Senior Software Engineer - Frontend - Sofia, Bulgaria
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse's Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
About This Role
We are seeking extraordinary talent to help fuel our distributed applications capable of serving over 1 billion mobile devices tracking over 6 billion analytical events/day equating to over 17,000 requests/second and in the end generating over 1.5TB/day of data.
Leanplum’s frontend (UI) engineering team develops customer dashboard for message creation, data analysis and visualization apps on top of our platform. You will work with engineers to solve challenging UI/UX problems related to creating campaigns, analyzing and visualizing massive datasets. You will build software that effectively communicates the results of sophisticated data analysis techniques to our users. You can develop ambitious and novel solutions to hard problems, and your attention to detail motivates you to do the unglamorous work that leads to a stable, refined product. You are smart, friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal.
- A problem solver: You are scrappy, ingenious, and relentless in solving extremely complex problems.
- Customer focused: You are passionate about creating web apps used by demanding enterprise customers and building delightful user experiences.
- Communication and collaboration: You are able to work effectively with others. You will be working closely with other engineers, product designers and customer support teams to build product features and high quality products.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- CS degree or equivalent
- Experience with automated testing, ES6, NodeJS, React, Vue, Angular / Angular 2
- Familiarity with Python and/or Java
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience developing a maintainable codebase and optimizing code for performance
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Peer bonuses
- Healthy and delicious lunches and diners catered daily
- Ping pong, billiard, and foosball
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top