Senior Product Marketing Manager
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketer to join the marketing team and help scale our go-to-market efforts.
- Help analyze the needs of different customer types by size, industry, technology stack and/or business goal to inform the appropriate target segments
- Create compelling and differentiated messaging and help produce relevant content
- Support product launches with collaboration from Content, Design, PR and Product teams
- Create sales, partner and customer collateral including presentations, product leave behinds, case studies, demo content and more
- Support the global sales team to continually articulate product positioning and competitive advantages
- Educate teams on market trends and prospect pain points and provide input to product management on roadmap and vision
- 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing for high-tech companies. Bonus for marketing technology domain expertise
- Strong analytical mindset with a passion for digging deeper and summarizing insights
- The ability to influence across functions and deliver flawless execution
- Successful track record of launching MarTech products.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top