Senior Product Marketing Manager
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting! We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and several loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketer to join the marketing team and help scale our go-to-market efforts.
- Help analyze the needs of different customer types by size, industry, technology stack and/or business goal to inform the appropriate target segments
- Create compelling and differentiated messaging and help produce relevant content
- Support product launches with collaboration from Content, Design, PR and Product teams
- Create sales, partner and customer collateral including presentations, product leave behinds, case studies, demo content and more
- Support the global sales team to continually articulate product positioning and competitive advantages
- Educate teams on market trends and prospect pain points and provide input to product management on roadmap and vision
- 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing for high-tech companies. Bonus for marketing technology domain expertise
- Strong analytical mindset with a passion for digging deeper and summarizing insights
- The ability to influence across functions and deliver flawless execution
- Successful track record of launching MarTech products.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy catered meals
- Off-site retreats
- Happy hours and Unwind celebrations
- Amazing array of snacks and Kombucha on Tap!
- Very Dog Friendly!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top