Senior Product Manager
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and several loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
About The Role
As the Product Manager of End-User Experiences at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to redefine what’s possible in relationship marketing. The mission of the End-User Experiences team (known internally as E2) is to enable marketers to effectively reach and engage their end-users at every touchpoint. We own everything from the message composition experience on the Leanplum dashboard to ensuring users are receiving the hundreds of millions of messages Leanplum sends to users everyday, across all platforms and devices. This includes building the open-sourced SDKs that are now installed on billions of devices, on platforms like Android, iOS, Unity and Web.
- 3-4 plus years of experience in software product management, and 5+ years experience in software industry (PM, engineering, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch.
- Experience with B2B enterprise products involving complex workflows and different user personas.
- Computer Science degree or Software Engineering experience strongly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about serving the needs of both the customer and the customer’s customers. You work tirelessly to understand the customer and the challenges of getting their job done. Then you synthesize those learnings into great product solutions.
- Focus on building and delivering continuous value, not one-off features. Experience defining KPIs, establishing benchmarks, and exceeding results.
- Combination of entrepreneurial and big company experience a plus. Experience at companies in the mobile ecosystem also a plus.
- Endless drive to learn, grow and adapt.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy catered meals
- Off-site retreats
- Happy hours and Unwind celebrations
- Amazing array of snacks and Kombucha on Tap!
- Very Dog Friendly!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Back to top