Senior Product Manager
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns – from messaging to the in-app experience – all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider’s Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work.
About The Role
- 3-4 plus years of experience in software product management, and 5+ years experience in software industry (PM, engineering, project management, etc.)
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch.
- Experience with B2B enterprise products involving complex workflows and different user personas.
- Computer Science degree or Software Engineering experience strongly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about serving the needs of both the customer and the customer’s customers. You work tirelessly to understand the customer and the challenges of getting their job done. Then you synthesize those learnings into great product solutions.
- Focus on building and delivering continuous value, not one-off features. Experience defining KPIs, establishing benchmarks, and exceeding results.
- Combination of entrepreneurial and big company experience a plus. Experience at companies in the mobile ecosystem also a plus.
- Endless drive to learn, grow and adapt.
Perks & Benefits
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious catered meals
- Table tennis, corn hole, and foosball
- Happy hours every week
- Cold brew and kombucha on tap
- Dogs, dogs, and more dogs!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions
Back to top