Senior Field Marketing Manager
About the Role
We’re looking for an ambitious marketer to join our Field Marketing team to drive the growth of our high-touch events and webinar programs at Leanplum. You’ll help increase brand awareness as well as create sales opportunities.
You’re creative and can develop captivating content and practical curriculum. You understand Field Marketing can span digital, in-person, live and on-demand experiences. The results should fuel our thought leadership programs and deliver pipeline. You’re a marketer wanting to teach other marketers how to improve their mobile smarts. You thrive working in a fun team environment that also includes plenty of dogs. Geeking out on tech and mobile innovation is welcomed.
- 3+ years experience hosting high level field programs, collaborating with various teams such as product marketing, content, sales, and customer success to drive sales opportunities
- A history of creating unique high-touch experiences for key prospects
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) and know how to apply it to a successful events and programs to drive sales leads a huge plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, collaboration and other reporting toolsB2B SaaS experience a bonus
- Develop metrics based field marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with content, product marketing, and demand gen to move prospects down the sales funnel
- Own all aspects of content development for field events including calendar, speaker recruitment, presentation decks, keynote talking points etc.
- Evaluate opportunities to use Field marketing to drive momentum of prospects across the various sales stages
- Lead high-touch field campaigns such as VIP dinners, offsites, educational events in conjunction with the Sales and the SDR team
Back to top