Senior Digital Designer
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider’s Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse’s Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 27 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Palm Springs and, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in leading humbly, being a doer, skipping politics, pushing innovation, and showing gratitude.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Designer with a love for the mobile space, as well as a keen eye for traditional design.
- Collaborate with marketing to create and implement high-impact marketing/design iterations for Leanplum.com for responsive csm.
- Build upon web and brand guidelines continuously
- Support asset production
- Create visual audits, mood boarding for new art/creative direction for Leanplum.com
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all external/internal mediums
- Manage multiple projects from conception to final deliverables under lightning fast turnarounds
- Have strong knowledge of all branches of design, especially web and digital; includes web, mobile, interaction, and motion (knowledge of coding languages is a big plus)
- Has a stellar understanding of responsive design
- Thorough understanding of UI/UX best practices across multiple devices, interfaces and operating systems
- Ability to collaborate with technical/front end development to bring designs to life.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and Sketch
- Strong eye for detail (pixel perfect executions on deliverables)
- Experience in B2B environments and startups a plus
- A self-starter who works well in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly present ideas
- Able to execute on presented ideas
- Able to take feedback and learn from it
- Able to be flexible and pivot direction if necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish. This includes project management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Media Arts, or other relevant degrees applicable to digital/visual/web design
- 5–7 years of experience designing rich interactive experiences for the web.
- Previous experience with agency or startup is required.
- A passion for good design -- with a concentration on web/mobile design best practices
- A creative point of view
- Online portfolio demonstrating a range of projects, visual styles and a strong
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Delicious and healthy lunches and dinners
- TGIF happy hours
- Ping pong, darts, and foosball
- Puppies galore
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
As part of the Sales Team, Melanie's job is to help enterprise brands better understand and engage with their mobile app customers.
Back to top