Sales Engineer - Singapore
Leanplum is the most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. Leanplum offers Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Top brands such as Ola, Grab, Wego, and TicketMonster trust us to create impactful relationships with their users. We were founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization and have received over $46MM in funding from top-tier VCs like Kleiner Perkins and Shasta Ventures.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 16 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
What you will be doing:
- Create and deliver highly personalized technical sales presentations in conjunction with the sales team
- Partner with our customer success team to ensure a great customer experience
- Collaborate closely with our product team to help influence product roadmap based on the customer’s needs
- Travel to conferences and work the booth with the sales team
- Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have 1-3 years of sales engineering experience
- You have been part of a fast growing start-up in the past
- You have an interest in the mobile app space
- Position based in Singapore
Leanplum is on a mission to shape the world’s best mobile apps. We help marketers drive engagement and results with personalized messaging and user experience optimization. Leanplum is working with top mobile brands such as Expedia, Hotwire, One Kings Lane, Tesco, and StumbleUpon. Founded in 2012 by former Google engineers with years of experience in optimization, Leanplum is headquartered in San Francisco with satellite offices in Europe.
Meet Some of Leanplum's Employees
Caitlin leads the Field Marketing Team, formulating event strategy and sales enablement. Focused on hosted events, sponsored events, and webinars, Caitlin aims to educate the industry about the advantages Leanplum provides.
Back to top